Hydroseeding Lawns – Hydro-seed
SalCorp Landscaping provides hydroseeding lawn services to residential and commercial clients throughout greater Walpole, MA. Our high quality hydroseeding service is the fastest and most affordable way to seed your lawn or reseed your existing lawn.
What is Hydroseeding?
Hydroseeding is a fast, cost effective and affordable way to seed your lawn. The cost to have your new lawn hydro-seeded is less than 1/4 the cost of using sod, and in a few weeks you will have a great lawn that you will be able to enjoy!.
The process of hydroseeding involves spraying a special blend of seeds chosen for the specific conditions and requirements of your land. The factors that may go into the type of hydro-seed involves the amount of sun, shade, the terrain, the type of soil and if you have children or pets.
Your lawn will be hydroseeded with a tested, high quality, certified turf mix. Germination time will depend on the weather, the time of year, the amount of water, the area you live in and other factors. Usually grass will be visible in 5-7 days, a few days slower in cold weather or the hottest part of summer.
Advantages of HydroSeeding Lawns
- Provides quicker germination and better moisture retention
- Provides better seed to soil contact
- Provides mulch contains no weed seed unlike straw or hay
- Provides a cost savings and better results than sod
- Works better on hillsides and narrow areas that are difficult to dry seed
- No straw or netting to remove
- One step and very uniform application
- Holds soil in place better than dry seeding
- Both hydro seeding and sod require watering but the watering requirements for hydro seeding are less
- The problem of sod not “taking” is eliminated
Call today to learn more about our Hydroseeding services 781-762-2260.