Driveway Installation | SalCorp Landscaping
If you want a long lasting and beautiful driveway, contact SalCorp Landscaping for your driveway installation today. Your driveway is certainly a functional piece of your property, but it also is a hardscape that requires thought and maintenance and can offer curb appeal. We know that there are many choices when it comes to creating a driveway. Some driveways are nothing more than gravel, asphalt, or sand. But there is a much better option in Patioscapes.
Patioscapes by SalCorp Landscaping makes for a sturdy, beautiful driveway using Unilock driveway pavers. Having a driveway made from pavers is an impressive element that instantly increases your home’s curb appeal. Unlike asphalt or cement, pavers won’t break down from gas or oil leaks, so they make an excellent selection for driveways. Pavers allow water to drain and adjust to changes in temperature, making them ideal of New England weather. They also require less maintenance and are easier to repair. And because we’re a certified Unilock Contractor, we include a 5 Year Warranty on all Unilock paver installs.
Why Choose Unilock Driveway Pavers Over Asphalt or Cement For Your Driveway?
If you’re asking yourself, “Why should I choose Unilock driveway pavers over asphalt or cement for my driveway,” then consider this: Unilock Select permeable pavers lead the industry with proprietary technologies, ensuring that your paver and wall projects will provide you with many years of enjoyment. Unilock offers a versatile palette of colors, textures, and European-inspired styles to help you to create your own custom outdoor living space that will suit your needs and tastes perfectly. SalCorp Landscaping is committed to continue investing in the future of landscape design by using Unilock pavers. We’ve made this commitment because we feel your outdoor space should be designed to connect with your home.
- Driveway pavers will not break down to gas or oil
- Driveway pavers allow water to drain through
- Driveway pavers are easier and cost less to repair
- Driveway pavers are better suited for the harsh New England weather
- Driveway pavers add more value and curb appeal to your home
- Driveway pavers creates a more welcoming entrance
- A driveway installation done with pavers gets you a 5 Year Warranty with PatioScapes
- Driveway pavers carry a Lifetime Transferable Warranty with Unilock Registration